Small, lightweight trailer - under 250 kg
- They are easy and safer to tow (Smaller tow car)
- Extremely strong and easy to maintain, due to the fibreglass constructed trailer body.
- They are far easier to handle when unhitched from the car.(up to 70% lighter than folding campers and convertible caravans)
- Small and compact yet still open up to 17 \ 18 square meters
- Need little space to store and can be easily stored on their side.
- Cabin and awning combined in ‘Easy Erect’ design – put up in under 10 minutes - the quickest erecting combined trailer tent \ camper on the market.
- Perfect for weekend use and overnight stops.
- Innovative design allows the kitchen to be used without unpacking the trailer – swing out and enjoy your lunch en-route to your destination
- They have fixed beds which are permanently made up.
- Why spend up to 2 hour erecting an awning on a folding camper \ convertible caravan when you can have a Camp-let?
To pitch a Camp-let you start by winding down the legs and opening the kitchen The second step to erecting a Camp-let is to open the lid Finally, pull the awning forward and peg it out.
Top quality materials
- Available in the Best Quality Isabella cotton canvas and acrylic,
- Quality is Unique and unsurpassed in the UK market
- Isabella produce the canvas and acrylic using all weather fabrics
- 100% water repellent
- Both canvas and acrylic are treated to resist fading
- Camp-let’s Isabella canvas and acrylic only need proofing every 8 - 10 years.
- Better fuel economy than folding campers and convertibles
- Cheaper to run--Save up to £1,200 p.a. on fuel, insurance, storage and insurance costs.
- No need to change your car – you may even be able to downsize
- Significant price advantage without compromising on quality (up to 60% cheaper than folding campers and convertible caravans)